Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hello Third Trimester: Round Two

Baby boy is 28 weeks today! 12 more weeks of this pregnancy stuff. My doctor has promised to induce me at least on my due date so it is reassuring knowing I wont go past my due date! She even offered to induce me 1 or 2 weeks early because of HG but that would land us in the middle of Alex's finals. SO we will most likely be patient and wait until April 22. I am still doing an IV every day for 5 hours and it is helping with my HG symptoms. Lately, breathing is becoming SUPER difficult. I feel like I'm suffocating here! I was supposed to get my glucose test done a couple weeks ago but because we are a one car family, we had to cancel several appointments. This Thursday, I will finally get to my doctor's appointment and find out if I have gestational diabetes again. I'm hoping to avoid the pricking and carb counting. Lately my nesting instinct is finally kicking in. I have been collecting baby items, shopping for essentials, studying names, and even starting on the nursery. I am far from finishing the nursery though. FAR!

27 weeks with baby#1/Jade:


 28 weeks with baby#2/baby boy:





 SO far we have:
Set up the crib
Purchased boy sheets and put them on. 
Impressive right? (Sarcasm intended) :)

What we have left to do:
EVERYTHING...
Just kidding. But not really...luckily we don't need all the basic baby items. We still however have to...
Touch up paint on the crib and rocking chair
Change dresser drawer handles
Curtains
Wall decor? Maybe, maybe not.
Get baby swing out from storage
SHOP
Potty train Jade

We still need to buy:
Curtains
Swaddles
Sleep sack
Carseat
Blankets
Bottles
CLOTHES
Blessing outfit
Diapers
Diapers
Diapers

How far along? 28 weeks
Maternity clothes? Lululemon pants are my best friend. Thanks to my in-laws for gifting them to me for Christmas.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty terribly but that is to be expected.

Best moment this week: Jade finally coming out of her sick spell. She is almost a completely healthy girl again!
Food cravings: Eggs on toast, subway, Mcdonalds, chocolate, cereal and carrots :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Garlic. Ew.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks and I feel like the baby is trying to break out via my ribs.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Really you should ask Alex, but he is so tolerant and positive while I'm pregnant so I'm very lucky.
Milestones:
Entering the third trimester!

I'm hoping time passes at a quick pace! February is so much fun with V day. March brings Jade's 2nd birthday, MY birthday and Heather and Jordan's baby is due to arrive! April brings Easter and really great chocolate. Then finally the birthday of our second precious child. Bring on April 22nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment