Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Alexander John Stevens (my husband) In A Nut Shell.

1. He is protective of his hair. I beg and beg to cut his hair but he just won't budge. When he was in highschool, he looked like Velma from Scooby-Doo. Believe it or not, I still think he is adorable. Wouldn't change him for the world!

2. He describes soccer as a way of life. Dramatic much? :)
3. His favourite go to saying is, "Believe it Tiff".
4. For a guy from Oregon, he sure hates the rain. Or maybe that is the reason...
5. He actually counts to the minute how much sleep he gets each day.
6. He sings almost always in the shower.
7. He is an incredible writer. Whether it is music, poetry or a simple note. He has written me several poems ad songs including a poem he read to me right before he proposed.
8. He has three laughing lines around each eye. They are my favourite.
9. His favourite colour is green. I'm assuming because he is from Oregon? Go team trees.
10. He is an amazing brother. He sincerely cares about each one of his sisters...oh and Moze I suppose. (rhyme intended)
11. Speaking of rhyming...I would say he rhymes on purpose at least twice a day.
12. He served a 2 year mission for the LDS (Mormon) church in Chile.
13. He speaks Spanish fluently.
14. He is 4 years older than me. Yes, do the math...he's a quarter of a century.
15. He loves Star Wars and has tried to get me to have a marathon since day one.
16. Excel is his favourite pass-time. Maybe it's his finance major that influences his way of thinking. But our life is documented on Excel.
17. He has ran a marathon, a 50 km, a half marathon and several other races.
18. Hi I'm Alex and I'm addicted to Lemonade.
19. He is a magician at the guitar and piano.
20. He writes music, and his original songs make my heart melt.
Tunnel Of Tonight (original) 
Never Too Far (Original)
Small clip of a song

21. He believe it or not, loves Canada!
22. He almost constantly has a canker sore from the amount of sugar he consumes.
23. He tries to balance his sugar consumption with greens. That is what he considers a "balanced diet".
24. He is hilarious. I tell him I am the funny one but really...he makes me laugh so hard all the time.
25. He takes 10-15 minutes every night to brush and floss his teeth.
26. He still has clothes from high school. He graduated 7 years ago!
27. He hates spending money but if it's the dollar menu, have at it!
28. I am the first and only girl he ever said I love you to. Lucky me. Well to be specific, he actually said, "I think I love you". He tells me he was just nervous. :)
29. He cracks his jaw without even realizing it because of his TMJ. I even catch him doing it in his sleep.
30. He can lose almost ten pounds in a week by eating "less sugar".
31. He is the best Dad in the world. He never tries to be fair with all the responsibilities Jade comes with. He just does it because he loves her so much.
32. I swear I saw a tear in his eye when Pearl (his first car)was totalled. He kept the Honda sign as a token. If you want to make him mad, talk bad about Pearl. According to Alex, "She died saving our lives."
33. He loves nature, hiking and being outside.
34. He has to work out every day....or he might die.
35. He hates baseball.
36. He always dreamed of being a rockstar for his occupation.
37. He hates errands.
38. He doesn't know what a small bite or sip is. haha :)
39. He has lived in California, Boise, Oregon, China, Chile, Idaho, and Utah.
40. He gives GREAT foot massages...{hint hint}
41. He has a thing for foreigners from the Great White North.
42. He is Alaskan Native.
43. He is Alexander John Stevens the third....
44. He has 5 sisters and 1 brother. He is the third child.
45. He likes burgers....like a lot.
46. He drinks ketchup...and BBQ sauce practically.
47. He still opens my car door.
48. He named Jade in the hospital.
49. He literally let me crawl on his lap and cry while he rocked me twice while I was pregnant. haha. Which leads me to my next fact.
50. He deals well with hormones.
51. He is an Eagle Scout.
52. He has perfect teeth. Thanks to braces.
53. He loves the show, Tree House Masters and Shark Tank.
54. He wouldn't exist without ESPN.
55. He can't whistle.
56. Another common Alex saying, "Where's the meat?"
57. His passwords to everything are impossible to remember.
58. He likes girl's to have black nail polish. Don't get it. Never will.
59. He is one of the only people who doesn't make fun of my country. Not even to poke fun.
60. He comes up with crazy nicknames for Jade. For example, The Weebs, Shmub, Shmublet, Shneeblet.
61. He checks ITunes once a week for new music.
62. He writes in a journal.
63. He has a scar from a floor HOCKEY team we were on together. Never been more attracted to a scar.
64. His favourite band of all time is Jack's Mannequin. 
65. He is my everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment