Friday, October 4, 2013

Back In Jade's Turf! (Rexburg)



It's "Screme" season guys!! YAYYYY! I love Halloween!!! Here is a sneak peek of Jade's costume! She is going to be the CUTEST Cave woman!!! Or should I say...Cave Baby!!?


My best friend Stacey has been over, helping me sell my clothes I don't wear anymore. It was so sad but now I have a normal amount of clothes for a human being. Now I just have outfits I LOVE, like the one below!

I have been SOO busy with packing, unpacking and moving from Utah back to Idaho! We were so blessed to have Ramona and Tom offer their basement to us for Alex's Summer internship! I don't know a lot of people that would put up with a family in their basement for 4 months! I enjoyed getting to know them and learning from their life's of experiences. From Ramona, I learned humour, selflessness and service! From Tom I learned, self determination, love and the importance of making memories.

After packing up and leaving Utah, we visited my parents for almost a week before the semester started. We got to relax, relax, relax!!! We can always count on being doted on when we visit them! They house is like an all inclusive five star resort....with great company! My Dad is always so busy with his church calling and work that the times I get to spend with him, I cherish! That man amazes me! I have never heard him complain as he leaves for all-night-church-meetings while we plan movies, games and munchies! Oh yeah and Jade got her Canadian citizenship certificate!!! This gives me so much joy. Mom, we are sending her to your house in the summers for her summer jobs...that's okay right?


Then after Canada we spent two days in Yellowstone National Park! We got to go with our best friends, Skyler and Lindsay! It was GORGEOUS!!!! My personal favourite part was the natural hotsprings! Jade was a tourist attraction for these lovely ladies! 



Jade's fan club


Then we gave the boys some new hairdos!



We said goodbye to Tash and Moze, who left for Africa! I cry when I think about it! SO SAD!



I'm in heaven having my best friend home from her mission! Allie has been over tons and I just have missed her SO much!


I redid a rocking chair for the nursery!



I painted all of our furniture haha. It took me forever but I love our room.


I won an auction for a silver macbook! We got it for $380! Happy early graduation gift to Alex!!!


Jade Updates:


She has sooo many clothes. Too bad most of them won't fit her by 9 months. Why do babies grow so fast? 

She sits alllll by herself.



The doctor said she is the 75th percentile for her weight and height! We were shocked considering our genetics haha


Alex biked the Alpine loop...can I say craaaaazy!




Tessa Oliverson from my home town now lives in Rexburg! I got to babysit her boys, who are angels! I am taking notes! Tessa babysat Jade so Alex and I could have a temple date! After the temple we visited our favourite secret spot in Rexburg....the hospital cafeteria! Their food is insanely good and cheap! It is adorable and they put a fresh flower at every table.


Our house it almost complete. I'm not quite finished Jade's nursery.....so next post will include our new house! :) Here is some sneak peeks of Jade's nursery.




Our new apartment is in a fourplex. And our best friends Sky and linds live just downstairs!! We have had way too much already.


Jared came to visit me!! It was sooooo fun to have him and even go on a group date with him! We did a backwards date...and I think it turned out crazy fun! Video to come.


Can you guess what this food is for?


General Conference! I can't wait for this weekend! This weekend is General Conference. For those of you who don't know what that is, let me explain. It is a conference where my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints tune in or attend in person, to listen to inspired men and women speak, including the prophet. I promise if you tune in to the link below even for just a segment you will learn more about me and the "mormons". It is great to be informed! Whether you are just curious or want to see if what is said can help you in your life currently, I think you should listen! It goes from Sat 10am-12pm MST. 2pm-4pm. Sunday 10am MST-12pm. 2pm-4pm. Listen online or on the BYU channel! Here is the link!


Watch General Conference



















No comments:

Post a Comment