Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Random greatness.

So lately I've had quite a bit of fun. Stephie treated me to Med Hat swirls. Red velvet ice cream? I think so! I love her and am going to miss her way too much. I wish I had a pocket Steph to come with me everywhere!


 Tino's opened up for the season and boy did we take advantage. We have been twice already! Jade loved it too. 


 I partied with Kristy and Kenzie. We ate popcorn, wrapped things, talked, laughed and played dress up. We were really tired and delusional. But nothing out of our norm.



Tigers are in the playoffs! We have seriously enjoyed going to Tiger's hockey games. Last game we went to we ended up sitting behind my parents. Intermissions are 20 minutes each so we got bored. After eating candy, I disgarded of the trash into my dad's jacket. People around us started noticing and laughing. Throughout the game we had people passing us garbage to attempt to add to the collection. Our whole section had a good laugh. My Dad did too once we got in the car and I sent him this picture....I really do love him. I love how our family can joke.





My Dad is such a good sport!





No comments:

Post a Comment