Thursday, January 14, 2016

Leo at Nine Months

Poor Leo has much less proof of his existence than Jade did by the time she was his age. I have been very inconsistent with journaling, blogging and documenting my thoughts, pictures and memories involving Leo. When Leo grows up and reads this, I hope he doesn't think a mothers love isn't equal between all of her children. I blame it on Jade and her ever expanding world of curiosity. Toddlers are time consuming, as they should be. So Leo, if you are reading this, blame your big sister :) Leo Alexander is nothing short of a dream boat blissful baby. His smile changes my mood into complete pride in the matter of an instant, that WE made that. HE is OURS! I think he even likes me a little, which makes me feel like the cool kid is paying attention to me and I don't deserve it. He is an amazing piece to our family puzzle. Our family needs him and is blessed by him daily in our home. He is NOT a perfect baby, but we think he is pretty dang close!

Updates:
-19 lbs
-Blue Eyes
-Dirty blonde hair
-Loves to talk and blabber
-Rolls
-Has no teeth
-Loves his carseat
-Likes any and all baby food
-Is growing to really like water and sippy cups
-Extremely loves his big sister
-He smiles every time anyone looks at him
-Still loves jumping
-Sits
-Loves baths and swimming
-Sleeps better than some children so I shouldn't complain but I am getting antsy for him to consistently do the 12-14 hour stretch like his sister....VERY anxious...how about tonight...?
-Laughs easily
-Still hates a soother
-Hates loud noises (although he should be used to it by now thanks to Jade)
-Claps
-Shakes his head
-Is very much in the toy loving stage

 
He was the perfect baby Jesus for the Missionaries nativity reenactment















Morning hair..




He has been working hard on his crawling..





I love his small dimples way far back on each cheek when he smiles real big


The more I take the time to consider our lives since Leo was born, the more my heart spills over with gratitude. We love you Leo Alexander!

No comments:

Post a Comment