Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines :) and only 16 more days possibly?!?


This past week has been so great! Last week's activities:

Alex had a futsal game that I was able to go to! They won and it was so fun!

Went to the dentist this week...I guess puking for 8 months straight gives you two cavities. Had to revisit the dentist at the end of the week to get them filled :(

Alex spent all day Saturday working for his friend's Dad, moving and cleaning out an office. I spent the day putting together a baby swing and finishing up dreadful homework.

Alex got out of his flu shot for another week. Apparently Alex is less than manly when it comes to needles. I have yet to witness this. The doctor suggested Alex get the flu shot before the baby arrives. Alex had to make an appointment for this coming week because the clinic was out of flu shots...he dodged the bullet for another week i guess. haha.

Valentine's Day! This year I told Alex I would take care of the activities of V day, to show him the ropes for next year. I guess I should have known that my husband was more romantic and thoughtful than the average. We went to supper at Wingers and on the way home he made a detour. He parked the car and said we needed to get stuff from the trunk. When I opened it, glowing pink balloons were everywhere and underneath it all was a rose, two glasses and a diet-caffeine free coke! haha. (For those of you who don't know, I have been living off of that for 9 months haha). My husband knows me all too well!  

Once we got home it was time for the part that I planned. I thought we would have a lazy evening watching a movie and eating, with the excuse of the holiday. I brought our bed into the living room and made a fort! Brought me back to my childhood ha. That afternoon I made V day muddy buddies to snack on during our movie date. You seriously CAN'T go wrong with Muddy Buddies right? I topped the night off with a very loooooooong love note to my hubs. 












I happened to have receipt paper, so i made this note....interesting.





Baby updates:



Her cute tiny foot :)
 I just realized the other day that when our first child finally arrives, I will still be twenty years old for another couple weeks. Yes...still under age in the states. Am I ready for this? AH! 

At my ultrasound this week, they told me my fluid was slightly lower but again...still fine with their constant weekly monitoring.

Baby was yawning and wiggling about.

An official blessing day for our girl is Sunday, March 24th! This is the only day that really worked, so whether she is 3, 2 or 1 week old...this is the day. If you are wanting to come, message Alex or I and we will get you specific times and addresses. All are welcome!

Strep B test came back negative...fewf.

Today I am packing Alex, baby and I's hospital bag for a smooth transition from home to the hospital. I can't believe we only have 16 days maybe....WOW!

Alex has been encouraging me to do squats and take walks...i can't help but to think it is just a Doctor's way of buying time and helping pregnant women pass time until the final day of labor.

Hope everyone had a great week and Valentine's Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment