Sunday, February 24, 2013

SINGLE DIGITS!! 9 DAYS!



It's almost March right?, so let me be the first to wish you all a Happy St. Patty's Day!



This last week is gone and that's the way we like it around here. I love getting closer and closer to when baby arrives!

This week we celebrated President's Day by relaxing and eating patriotic meals. haha. I couldn't help myself. In Canada, President's Day is "Family Day". Everyone gets a long weekend and almost everyone gets together with family to spend time with one another. I was missing my family oh so bad on family day. Can't believe they will be here in just 13 days!



Alex has been busy with school, work, futsal and hockey. This week his team won 2nd place in Hockey! A friend of ours on his team almost lost her hand to get them to 2nd place, so I think they deserved it!








Alex was a big boy and got his whooping cough shot!

I tried a new recipe that was a hit with the husband! Here is the link for Pineapple Chicken Stirfry:

New recipe!

Alex and I both got haircuts. My haircut experience was not pleasant...to say the least. I suppose I should have planned my schedule out better and gotten my haircut when I WASN'T 38 weeks pregnant.   I couldn't breathe, I was starving, and could not get comfortable. I ended up stopping her after she washed my hair and leaving with wet hair. Let's just say that almost everything I do lately requires some sort of interesting story. Joys of pregnancy.

I had TWO appointments this week, both with ultrasounds. The first ultrasound told us that my fluid was even lower. Still a little ways to go before they take her out because of it. I also found out that I am dilated 1-2 CM! This was exciting for Alex and I because our doctor said if I was at all dilated that he would schedule an induction date for March 5th! So now we have a date unless she comes earlier which i find unlikely. You know what this all means? 9 days left!!!!! Yep, single digits today!

The second ultrasound told us she was in the 28th percentile, 5 pounds and 11 ounces. I hope she grows a lot in these next 9 days! Today i thought i would help out with that by indulging in a donut! Oops, sometimes I like to forget I have gestational diabetes. haha.

Her non stress test went perfectly as usual! She is one active baby!

This week we were wrapping up our last errand and projects before baby arrives. We got the car topped up on oil, car seat installed, bassinet up, and we deep cleaned the bath.

We have family visiting us for practically a  month after she is born! We can't wait to see everyone and to celebrate our first child's birth!

Next week I will for sure post my LAST PREGNANCY PICTURE EVER! I find it crazy that I am even saying that.

As for today, I am just sitting back and enjoying my last days with my husband ALL to myself, smiling about the future and enjoying my last kicks from the inside!




No comments:

Post a Comment