Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hedley Concert


For Alex's birthday, I splurged on some Hedley concert tickets. My rationalizations for this expenditure are legitimate.

1. We love music. It brought us together.
2. Hedley is so talented and Alex and I are both fans.
3. It's a Canadian band tour and since we are living here, it would be our only chance.
4. I have no self control.
5. I like excuses to spend alone time with my best friend.
6. Nothing beats live music.

Hedley didn't disapoint. They were so good and we had the best seats possible! Front row and dead centre. I started out acting like a teenage screaming fan to be funny and ended up being exactly that. It was so fun! I got Jaccob Hoggard's sweat on me! I even got a guitar pick! 




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD1ohF9O05U

No comments:

Post a Comment