Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Our Half-Pregnancy-Birthday!

We have FINALLY broken through the HALFWAY point in pregnancy! This is an exciting milestone we are glad to surpass. 4 and a half months and we will officially be feeding, rocking, swaddling, shhhh-ing, and loving our little baby girl. The only question on my mind now is...what name do we give her? We have a list of about 20 names that don't inspire me, so the process is only beginning. 

ACCOMPLISHMENTS of the last week:

We FINISHED our Bourne Movie Marathon! Man, do we love action films. 

We partied with none other than my in laws, Ben and Tasha! They say they came to visit Tasha's brother Connor, Alex and I but we all know they really came for REXBURG! haha. They just can't get enough. It started with FOOD at Da Pineapple Grill and ended with a RELAXING night of talking and an episode of Psych. 

We watched the last two debates and enjoyed it like a comedy. Should we laugh at something that could potentially alter our current situation and country? YES. Because that's all you can do and it's terribly funny to watch. 

We finally carved pumpkins! It was getting scary close to Halloween and I was getting panicked that the carving tradition wasn't going to make an appearance. FHE is a great excuse to stop the homework, gather some friends, and start the madness of pumpkin carving. I decided to paint my pumpkin considering i have never done it and thought it would be a fun and new experience. Everyone else wanted to get their hands dirty. Alex of course carved in honour of his Oregon Ducks. I think they all turned out FABULOUSLY!



I made my Grandmother's Famous White Chocolate brownies, with my Mother's Famous Chocolate Sauce and voila....at least 1 pound I can blame on baby fat. 




I started a sewing project with all the ladies in my apartment complex. It has been fun to get some girl time in. I think I am going to frame this project and put little fabric hearts where Alex and I have lived and add as we go along.


One of my best friend's offered to throw our little nugget a baby shower this Christmas! I couldn't be more excited, relieved and HAPPY HAPPY!

We downloaded TAYLOR SWIFT'S new album. It's a love/hate relationship. Some I love and others that will take some time. 

As for the "baby bump", I give up. Not a lot of progress has happened. I'm getting a little impatient.

My hair is also FALLING OUT like mad. I don't know how to stop it! Sad day. I should be thankful now because I hear it only get worse with nursing.

Yesterday I had an epiphany! In 4 and a half months Alex and I will become, the Halloween costume designers, Santa Clause, the Christmas Elf, the Easter Bunny, the Leprechaun, Cupid, but most importantly PARENTS! 






1 comment: