Tuesday, October 2, 2012

So much to look forward to!!


What's new with us? WELL...

Alex destroyed his feet in soccer. His cleats insist on gnawing them to the bone. Alex doesn't say much about it but I know they hurt, when HE tells ME to slow down my walking.

EMBARRASSING moment of the week:

In class this week, our teacher insisted on spending our hour and a half class out side playing "trust games". Some games consisted of catching the falling partner, rope tug a war, and the big finale of jumping off a 10 foot wall, landing into the hands of the student body (the last experiment I did not participate in haha... TOO RISKY). At the beginning of the semester I had told my class I was pregnant. After about a half an hour of standing up, i got dizzy...very dizzy. That's the last thing I remember. I woke up to the class staring at me. I got up laughing at myself, blaming it on pregnancy, the sun and the fact supper was approaching.

I was able to attend The General Relief Society Broadcast despite catching the flu. I started to feel better just in time. I went with a friend from the ward and when we arrived for the FREE dinner provided before hand, I was over come with the best smells in the world. They didn't just provide any food for our stake...but CAFE RIO awaited us and it was OH SO GOOD! The conference was wonderful as expected. I came home feeling refreshed and re-motivated.

Last night I had a sudden, uncontrollable, irreversible craving....

POPCORN! 

We even had microwavable popcorn in the house!

Best case scenario?

NOT exactly. 

You see...Alex and I have yet to splurge on buying a microwave.

 PROBLEM.

BUT Alex so kindly accompanied me in asking our neighbor to use their microwave. Thank goodness for friendly neighbors...with MICROWAVES.

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and we heard TWO wonderful sentences that brought us joy!

1. "Your baby is moving a lot, and seems to be very healthy"

2. "Go a head and book an appointment for Monday for your GENDER REVEALING ultrasound"

And what makes us most happy is that my parents will be in town that day! So excited to spend this special moment with all my loved ones. Hope our little munch doesn't cross it's legs. 

This is me sooo excited!


:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  

And so the vote begins...

Will our little nugget be A BOY or  A GIRL???

Our lives have mostly consisted of homework this week. I am trying to get all my school work done by the time my parents come tomorrow night! Both of my LOVELY parents are coming down to conference and spending a few days here in Rexburg with us. We are going to join them on their way to Utah this weekend. 

Alex and I are SO excited about:

Conference
Canadian Thanksgiving (Jordan and VerNON..i mean Heather are hosting a turkey dinner :) ) 
With that, {GOOD FOOD}
Baby shopping during priesthood session (Okay okay, Alex isn't too stoked for that part but he is excited my mother and I will be doing most of it)
BYU football game!
Celebrating my MOM'S birthday!
The HAUNTED MILL
NOT driving
and what should be at the top of the list, spending time with FAMILY!


I watched a video this week that i thought i might share. I laughed pretty hard and I’m almost positive all will enjoy. Here is the link...


PS...i am currently looking for a long dresser to repaint for my change table. If you are selling one or giving one away...let me know...especially if you are from Medicine Hat or Rexburg!! THANKS!



I want to do something like this! I think it's adorable. 

haha...on second thought a microwave too!

Here is my baby bump for the curious... refrain from laughing...


I took this today! 17 weeks!!! It's been a looong 17 weeks but so worth it. 



Two questions on my mind lately...What gender is this baby and WHAT on earth should i be for Halloween!?


-Tiffany Lee Stevens









4 comments:

  1. Girl! A baby Tiffany would be sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am completely lost as to what i think it is. I guess we will have to see on MONDAY!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Cute! Love the dresser idea and baby bump!! You girls hide your baby's well... You must tell me your secret cuz I look like a WHALE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE A WHALE!!!! You are all baby. You look fabulous. My secret is i am not near far along as you are. So my secret is ultra lame.

      Delete