Friday, April 3, 2015

Pregnant East Coast Sister Week.

A couple months ago, I was able to go visit my sister Natalie and her family for a week! Alex was a trooper and let us party while he suffered his week away at school. Natalie picked me up because we are a one car family, and Alex picked me up at the end of the week. I'm so lucky!

Landon celebrated their 100th day of school by dressing up as the cutest old man I've ever seen!!



Natalie and I potty trained our two girls all week and I think the girls enjoyed their extra attention while sitting on the potty together :)




It wouldn't be a trip if Jade didn't get sick right? Poor girl got the flu for a couple of the days we were there. I was glad she had some distractions with all her fun cousins around. 




The whole week was so fun! We went shopping, went for daily ice cream runs, hosting dance parties in the living room for the kids and waddled around pregnant together :) Can't wait to get our two new babies together very soon! 










No comments:

Post a Comment